Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Been a While!

Apparently I'm as good at this blogging thing as I am at keeping a journal...not very! I thought maybe I'd provide a quick summary, and then perhaps give a few more details later.


Since our last post we've gone all the way through fall and into winter. Daniel has started Kindergarten and is loving it. He still doesn't sit still, but he's learning something. The teacher is having a difficult time finding books that are challenging enough for him, and he's starting to really enjoy the math thing! Mom and Dad are probably struggling the most, making sure he gets his homework done (ok, it's mostly Mom, but I help sometimes!).




Jacob has turned into our emotional drama king! He's happy and carefree one minute, and unconsolable the next. He's smart, too, though. He's starting to recognize certain words, numbers, etc. In fact, he always asks to do his "homework" whenever Dan is doing his.




Brianna is growing by leaps and bounds - sometimes literally! She's gone from scooting, to crawling, to - yes, she's even walking a little! It's almost a nightly ritual now to let her walk back and forth from mommy to daddy.
As for us older folks, we're just trying to make it through the Holiday season without hitting Rudolph or his pals along the highway! We had our first major snowstorm of the season, so of course today was the day I decided to put the christmas lights up outside. Note to everyone else - try not to get on your roof when there is still snow on it!
So,that's a really quick recap. Hopefully we'll post some more as the holidays progress and the new year comes.

1 comment:

Janae and Zach said...

man i have such a cute family! :)