Website and newsletter for the Nate & Crystal McGary family.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
She's Here!
Brianna Nieline McGary!
Brianna was born on February 2, 2009 at 4:06 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 1/2" long. And...yes, she has red hair! We are very excited to have her in our family. We'll have more info and pictures coming soon!
Yeah! A picture! Boy, (I mean girl) she looks a LOT like Crystal's baby pictures. Except we couldn't tell Crystal's hair color til she was nearly one. I actually called Talia to tell her you were at the hospital, at 3:59 pm that day, which must have been when you were in the peak of it all! Thanks for posting so quick, and I see you were up early to do it too.
Now we need a picture where we can see her hair....I suppose it might be so thin it doesn't show up well in pictures yet? So, is it unmistakeably red, or light red?
5 comments:
Yeah! A picture! Boy, (I mean girl) she looks a LOT like Crystal's baby pictures. Except we couldn't tell Crystal's hair color til she was nearly one. I actually called Talia to tell her you were at the hospital, at 3:59 pm that day, which must have been when you were in the peak of it all! Thanks for posting so quick, and I see you were up early to do it too.
Now we need a picture where we can see her hair....I suppose it might be so thin it doesn't show up well in pictures yet? So, is it unmistakeably red, or light red?
She looks like a McGary... congratulations!
Welcome, welcome little Brianna! Way to go Crystal! Good for you Nate! A little girl will melt your heart. Such a cutie too. Congrats!
Crystal must of had a lot to do with this one, cause nate couldn't of made a baby this cute!
Post a Comment