Website and newsletter for the Nate & Crystal McGary family.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Pictures of Brianna
I've just uploaded a few pictures of Brianna for your viewing pleasure. This link should take you to our picasa web album, and from there you can watch a slideshow of these pictures. Please let me know if this doesn't work.
Ohhhh! So fun to see more pictures of her and your family. I love that one look on Jacob! In fact, in that picture, Dan and Jake nearly look like twins. Looks like unmistakeably red hair to me. 3 for 3!
2 comments:
Ohhhh! So fun to see more pictures of her and your family. I love that one look on Jacob! In fact, in that picture, Dan and Jake nearly look like twins. Looks like unmistakeably red hair to me. 3 for 3!
PS That was me (Shauna). Somehow, my other identity of Shhhh got deleted, maybe when I deleted my rough-draft blog with the different URL.
Post a Comment