Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow!



For a while I've been saying I wanted snow. Well, mother nature obliged...in a big way! We had a series of storms within a week or two, culminating in one last Wednesday-Thursday that shut down school! They said it was the first time in ten years that the schools were closed due to snow. Of course then I tried to break my back shoveling all of it. I took a rough measurement and we had over a foot of snow! Probably 14-16 inches! We've had fun with it though, we got the sled out and Dan enjoyed riding it until my energy ran out. The weatherman says we might even get another dose close to Christmas Eve. So, it definitely looks like a White Christmas for Enterprise this year!




-Nate

4 comments:

Lisa said...

And it's pictures like this that make me soooo happy I live in North Carolina where the temperature today (Dec. 20th) was 71 degrees. However, I also had a black widow in my shoe today, so that's not really a good trade off. Glad y'all are blogging now! Loves!

Robyn said...

Hi cousin! We are enjoying the white stuff here too. Congrats on the newest addition soon to arrive. We look forward to seeing her in March at Zach and Janae's wedding!

shhhhh said...

You beat us to the blog thing. Someday we'll start. Looks like fun in the snow there! The snow fun here only lasted a few minutes, it was sooo cold. It took longer to bundle up the 2 littlest ones, than the total time they spent out playing it it. At least we're getting a normal cold, cozy winter, for a couple weeks anyway! (this is shauna)

Krazy Kirbys said...

So So So Glad to see you guys are blogging!! I dont update ours very often. I really have next to no time these days. but take a look anyway:)
Becky